Big Data Analytics
Customer Sentiment Analysis
Video & Audio Analytics
Organisations generate and capture a myriad of information types: documents, images, audio files, video streams, web pages and social media interactions to name a few. Understanding, classifying, aggregating and leveraging this information is now more important than ever with the increasing need to be pro-actively competitive in a fast-paced market pervaded by diverse customer and B2B interaction channels.
An Information Analytics solution for Big Data requires an intelligent processing engine that can turn quantitative data into qualitative data by extracting relevant value, expressed as “concepts in context” and including sentiment, from all forms of information and channels in real time and at large scale.
- HP IDOL for Hadoop combines full integration of Hadoop with advanced IDOL functions, easy ingestion of data into Hadoop and normalisation of Hadoop data (including extraction of analysis-ready content, metadata and entities), allowing you to derive greater data insights and get the most value possible from your information.
- HP Vertica is an analytics platform designed to help organisations of all sizes monetize data in real time and at massive scale by capitalising on the analysis-ready content extracted by IDOL for Hadoop . Perform analytics for utilities to pursue smart meter initiatives, predict and prevent customer churn through rich social media sentiment analysis or deliver personalized marketing by combining big data with location data.
- HP HAVEN combines Hadoop, IDOL, Vertica and Arcsight to analyze 100% of the data relevant to your organization, regardless of its source. HAVEn can analyze internal business data, machine data/sensor data, and unstructured human information such as SoME sentiment, email, video, and voice recordings.
- Microsearch Professional Services can help fill the gap with the talent scarcity in this fast-growing area by assessing your Big Data Analytics requirements, recommend an implementation strategy and help you rapidly realise the benefits of these HP technologies.
Organisations need to analyse and understand the search behaviour of their users and search systems in order to better tune and refine systems to provide enhanced user experience, more relevant search results and better auditability.
- The Microsearch Search Analytics BI tool allows an organisation to dynamically compile and make available to selected users or managers a comprehensive set of Search Analytics by monitoring and analysing searches on its public website, its intranet or other internal searches. Using this BI Application an organisation can monitor the Search usability and experience of its users providing the ability to tune the Search in a pre-emptive manner, highlight the need for possible user training, and ultimately enhance the user experience, improve auditability and reduce support calls.
With the wide range of broadcast and web-based media sources, it’s impossible to manually monitor and analyse all the information being generated. Staying in sync with breaking stories and the steady but rapid production of internet content requires automated 24x7 monitoring.
- HP Broadcast Monitoring , built on HP IDOL, automatically monitors, analyses, and indexes live broadcast content feeds in real time, in virtually any format and language from digital sources including television, radio, and the Internet giving you instant visibility of breaking stories, competitor moves, and company news. Search broadcast content conceptually and perform advanced audio analysis (speech-to-text, speaker identification, audio segmentation), video analysis (key framing, key frame detection, face recognition, logo detection, and text recognition), and text analysis (entity extraction and machine translation)
- Microsearch Professional Services has the depth of experience in IDOL and HP Broadcast Monitoring to support you either for the full implementation project life-cycle, or as needed for requirements analysis, installation, configuration, connectors, tuning, skills transfer and post go-live support.
Customers interact with you in a myriad of ways including via your website, using mobile apps, interacting with your call centre, visiting retail locations as well as through social networking platforms. Each of these interactions contributes to and allows the customer to respond to their experience and express their sentiment to a specific incident, event or to your entire brand.
- HP IDOL allows you to connect to your internal customer contact repositories and perform content indexing, analysis and categorisation.
- HP Media Aggregation Service aggregates and streams real-time social media data from more than 40 global publishers, including leading publishers such as Twitter and Facebook. providing another source of information to HP IDOL.
- HP Explore, with an intuitive interface and visualization capabilities, Explore integrates with HP IDOL allowing automation of monitoring and analysis of data from sources such as social media, news, CRM, email, clickstream, surveys, chats, and other enterprise data repositories while streamlining workflows for action triggers and customer engagement.
- Microsearch Professional Services has the depth of experience in IDOL and Customer Sentiment Analysis to support you either for the full implementation project life-cycle, or as needed for requirements analysis, installation, configuration, connectors, tuning, skills transfer and post go-live support.
Advanced video and audio surveillance analytics have become increasingly important in law enforcement, national security, and corporate security organisations. The biggest challenge now is how to derive relevant value quickly from the growing amount of feeds gathered every day.
- HP IDOL’s video and audio analytics provides massive scalability and the ability to create a common understanding of information from video, audio, and text data streams. Analytics includes intelligent scene analysis, accurate vehicle license plate recognition and face recognition, voice to text capabilities and audio analytics to detect sounds such as gunshots.
- Microsearch Professional Services has the depth of experience in IDOL to support you either for the full implementation project life-cycle, or as needed for requirements analysis, installation, configuration, connectors, tuning, skills transfer and post go-live support.